hi,

  I agree with this.

  I never seen any man in China using chinese number literals (at
least two kinds:一, 壹, same meaning with 1)
  in Python program, except UI output.

  They can do some mappings when want to output these non-ascii numbers.
  Example: if 1: print "一"

  I think it is a little ugly to have code like this: num =
float("一.一"), expected result is: num = 1.1

br,
khy