On 28/02/2011 21:59, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:
That's one of the big advantages that Jenkins (nee Hudson) has over
buildbot - drilling down into individual test failures through the
web ui. Your test run needs to generate appropriate xml for that to
work though.
Buildbot can do this too.  It can even do it without xml, although it
does need *some* parseable format, which I think the Python test suite
is a long way from.

That would be a great improvement to the Python buildbot infrastructure.
So would you be willing to contribute the necessary changes?

To whom was this addressed? If to me I have the desire but lack the skill. If Jean-Paul is willing / able to help and is around for the pycon sprints then it would be a good opportunity.

All the best,

Michael Foord

Regards,
Martin