Nick Coghlan <ncogh...@gmail.com> writes:

> I don't want to give up completely on the idea just yet, but I'll
> experiment in the sandbox before I turn it back on.

If you get to that point again, I'd also be willing to pick a time to
manually check out the right branch or whatever and try it manually
on one of two of my slaves while I'm watching.

Typically I don't pay too much attention to various failures created
by testing, but this particular case breaks in a way that the slaves don't
recover, so is probably better to put a toe in the water slowly while
watching :-)

-- David