Le 25/03/2011 11:48, Victor Stinner a écrit :
> I proposed to integrate Buildroot patches which are 12 patches to
> improve cross-compilation and remove/disable some Python features:
> http://bugs.python.org/issue11365
>
> Roumen Petrov wrote "All is duplicate on already posted patches . It is
> not work to review limited functionality posted here." But I don't know
> the number of the issues cited by Roumen.

Courtesy of Roundup’s search:

Open issues
===========

http://bugs.python.org/issue3754
  cross-compilation support for python build

http://bugs.python.org/issue1006238
  cross compile patch

http://bugs.python.org/issue1597850
  Cross compiling patches for MINGW (superseder of
  http://bugs.python.org/issue1339673, cross compile and mingw support)

http://bugs.python.org/issue3871
  cross and native build of python for mingw32 with distutils

http://bugs.python.org/issue3718
  environment variable MACHDEP and python build system

http://bugs.python.org/issue10782
  Not possible to cross-compile due to poor detection of %lld support
  in printf

Solved issues
=============

http://bugs.python.org/issue433537
  better cross-compilation support

http://bugs.python.org/issue2513
  64bit cross compilation on windows

http://bugs.python.org/issue1115
  Minor Change For Better cross compile

Those overlapping bugs encompass 10 to 15 users interested in
cross-compilation, but not always in understanding CPython policy (i.e.
targeting 3.3 and packaging, not distutils in 2.6) or politeness <wink>.
 See also http://kegel.com/crosstool/python.html and
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/distutils-sig/2004-October/004209.html
Some patches modify the configure script, other the Windows project
thing files, and the more pervasive make changes in distutils.

The most experienced core dev about those matters is Martin von Löwis;
other core devs who make reviews are Roumen Petrov and Gregory P. Smith
(who’s recently been removing his name from nosy fields).  Mark Hammond,
Thomas Heller and Trent Nelson have knowledge on cross-compilation on
Windows.

Hope this helps.

Regards