Maciej Fijalkowski, 08.04.2011 13:37:
On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Stefan Behnel wrote:
So, once CPython is up and running in the benchmark test, adding Cython
should be as easy as copying the configuration, installing Cython and
adding
two lines to site.py.

can you provide a simple command line tool for that? I want
essentially to run ./cython-importing-stuff some-file.py

You can try

    python -c 'import pyximport; \
               pyximport.install(pyimport=True); \
               exec("somefile.py")'

I think you meant execfile.

Ah, yes. Untested. ;)

Also, how do I make sure that somefile.py
is also compiled?

It's not getting compiled because it's not getting imported. Maybe we should discuss the exact setup for speed.pypy.org in private e-mail.

Stefan