Le 14/07/2011 13:33, Georg Brandl a écrit :
Would it make sense to not propagate the signal in one case (e.g. SIGUSR1),
i.e. just display the traceback in this case?
I opened this issue for buildbots. If the test suite doesn't fail anymore because of a SIGALRM or SIGUSR1, we may miss a bug in a test, or a real bug in a module. I don't think that anyone will read the output of all builds.

I patched faulthandler for this issue: I added a chain argument to faulthandler.register() to call also the previous signal handler. I prefer to call the original signal handler to not change the current behaviour of the test suite.

Victor