Hi,

I organize an online sprint on CPython this week-end with french developers. At least six developers will participe, some of them don't know C, most know Python.

Do you know simple task to start contributing to Python? Something useful and not boring if possible :-) There is the "easy" tag on the bug tracker, but many issues have a long history, already have a patch, etc. Do know other generic task like improving code coverage or support of some rare platforms?

Eric Araujo, Antoine Pitrou and Charles François Natali should help me, so I'm not alone to organize the sprint.

Don't watch the buildbot until Monday. You can expect more activity on our bug tracker (and maybe on the #python-dev channel) ;-)

--

If you speak french, join #python-dev-fr IRC channel (on Freenode) and see the wiki page http://wiki.python.org/moin/SprintFranceDec2011

Victor