---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fredrik Lundh <fred...@pythonware.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 13:16
Subject: Re: maintenance of the ElementTree / cElementTree packages in
the Python standard library
To: Eli Bendersky <eli...@gmail.com>

Hi Eli, thanks for reaching out.  I'll get back to you with a more
"formal" reply later, but yeah, that sounds like a plan -- I have very
limited time for core Python work these days anyway (as you guys have
probably noticed :-).  But feel free to loop me in on suggested API
changes going forward (and I'll dig up my notes on additions that
would be nice to have if someone wants to work on that).

</F>