Chris McDonough <chrism <at> plope.com> writes:

> If we use the unicode_literals future import, or some other exernal
> module strategy, it doesn't help much with the hitnrun contributor
> thing, I fear.

Surely some curating of hit-and-run contributions takes place? If you accept
contributions from hit-and-run contributors without changes, ISTM that could
compromise the quality of the codebase somewhat.

Also, is not the overall impact on the codebase of hit-and-run contributors
small compared to more the impact from involved contributors?

Regards,

Vinay Sajip