Ejaj Hassan <ejjyrex <at> gmail.com> writes:

>         I was compiling  Pcbuild.sln from cpython in vc++ 2008 and i got the
error as "Solution folders are not supported in this version of
application-Solution folder will be displayed as unavailable".
>  Could someone please tell me the source and reason for this error.

It's because you're using the free "Express" edition of Visual Studio, and not
the full, paid-for Visual Studio.

However, I believe you can ignore the error, and the solution should still be
built. (I'm not absolutely sure, as I use the full Visual Studio).

Regards,

Vinay Sajip