On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 06:39:42PM +0530, Ejaj Hassan wrote:
>    I am a novice python programmer and am learning to be able to solve
> some issues. Well following the steps given in the PSF website, I have
> installed vc++ 2008 and even finished till building the cpython
> code and I have got the console for python 3.0x
> Having done this, I am not able to quite follow the further steps to solve
> the bugs .
> Currently I am wondering in the issues tracker though not still working on it.

   Are you debugging the Python core, the standard Python library or
your own code written in Python? Except for the core you don't need to
recompile the Python interpreter - just download ready one.

   If you are debugging your own code - this mailing list is a wrong
place to look for help. This mailing list is to work on developing
Python (adding new features to Python itself and fixing bugs); if you're
having problems learning, understanding or using Python, please find
another forum. Probably python-list/comp.lang.python mailing list/news
group is the best place; there are Python developers who participate in
it; you may get a faster, and probably more complete, answer there. See
http://www.python.org/community/ for other lists/news groups/fora.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytman            http://phdru.name/            p...@phdru.name