Georg Brandl <g.bra...@gmx.net> writes:

> Here's another try, mainly with default browser font size, more
> contrast and collapsible sidebar again:
>
> http://www.python.org/~gbrandl/build/html2/

Great! You've improved it nicely. I especially like that you have
<URL:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unobtrusive_JavaScript> done the
collapsible sidebar with graceful degradation: the content is quite
accessible without ECMAscript.

Can you make the link colors (in the body and sidebar) follow the usual
conventions: use a blue colour for unvisited links, and a purple colour
for visited links <URL:http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20040510.html> so
it's more obvious where links are and where the reader has already been.

--
 \       “I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them |
  `\    to do to their fellows, because it always coincides with their |