your reasoning is pathetic at best. i pass... Thanks for the tip :-)

Cheers,
Etienne

On 03/30/2012 12:18 PM, Stefan Behnel wrote:
Etienne Robillard, 30.03.2012 18:08:
are you also truth allergic or irritated by the consequences of
free speech ?

Please note that "free speech" is a concept that is different from asking
beginner's computer science questions on the core developer mailing list of
a software development project. This is not the right forum to do so, and
you should therefore move your "free speech" to one that is more
appropriate. Nick has pointed you to one such forum and you would be well
advised to use it - that's all I was trying to say. I hope it's clearer now.

Stefan