On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 08:54:56 +0800, Matt Joiner <anacro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm getting one of these every couple of days. What's the deal?
> On Apr 21, 2012 1:03 AM, "Python tracker" <
> roundup-ad...@psf.upfronthosting.co.za> wrote:

There is a bug in the interface between roundup and hg that is new
since roundup was switched to using xapian for indexing.  When an hg
commit mentions more than one issue number, the second (or subsequent,
presumably) issue number triggers a write conflict and results in the
email doing the second issue update being rejected.  Since the email
address associated with the hg update email is python-dev, the bounce
gets sent here.

There are currently only three people who do maintenance work on the
tracker (it used to be just one), and none of us have found time to
try to figure out a fix yet.

--David