On 02/05/2012 19.33, Michael Foord wrote:
On 2 May 2012, at 16:55, Terry Reedy wrote:
I would send the above to webmas...@python.org (should be at the bottom of
pages). We develop CPython but do not directly manage the website.
Not true. The download pages are administered by the release managers not the
web team.

For the record, the best way of contacting the web team (such as it is) is the
pydotorg-www mailing list. There are precious few people (even fewer than there
are in the web team...) responding to emails on the webmaster alias. :-)

Michael

I'm pretty sure that several core devs are able (and possibly willing) to help out with the website, but AFAIU they have to request commit right for a separate repo where the website lives or report issues via mail. Is there any practical reason why the repo for the website is not on hg with all the other repos (cpython/devguide/peps/etc.) except that no one ported it yet?

Best Regards,
Ezio Melotti