Le 08/06/2012 20:29, Brett Cannon a écrit :

     > P.S. Do we need a python-implementations mailing list or
    something for
     > discussing overall VM-related stuff among all VMs instead of
    always bringing
     > this up on python-dev? E.g. I wish I had a place where I could
    get all the
     > VM stakeholders' attention to make sure that importlib as it
    stands in
     > Python 3.3 will skip trying to import Python bytecode properly
    (or if the
     > VMs will simply provide their own setup function and that won't
    be a worry).
     > And I would have no problem with keeping it like
    python-committers in terms
     > of closed subscriptions, open archive in order to keep the noise low.
    I think a python-implementations list would be a fantastic idea - I
    sometimes miss multi-implementation discussions in python-dev, or at
    least come in very late.

If other people agree then I will get Barry to create it.

Well, the question is, are many python-dev discussions CPython(specific? If not, then it doesn't make a lot of sense to create python-implementations (and it's one more subscription to manage for those of us who want to keep an eye on all core development-related discussions).

Regards

Antoine.