Greetings,
     I submitted a simple patch for updates to IDLE's documentation
http://bugs.python.org/issue5066 and it has not been reviewed by an official
Python developer.  Since it is now been over 1month since last update can
somebody please review and or commit?  I did get some comments from another
contributor and updated the patch based on those comments.  The original bug
was opened in 2009 and the IDLE documentation is out of date with undocumented
menu options and inconsistencies between the help file and the HTML
documentation.  I hate to be pushy but I would like to see some progress made
on IDLE.  Thanks for the support.

Sent from my iPad