On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 1:13 AM, Maciej Fijalkowski <fij...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I would like to discuss on the language summit a potential inclusion
> of cffi[1] into stdlib.

I think cffi is well worth considering as a possible inclusion for
Python 3.4. (In particular, I'm a fan of the fact it just uses C
syntax to declare what you're trying to talk to)

If I'm reading the dependencies correctly, we would also need to bring
Eli Bendersky's pycparser into the stdlib, correct? (not an objection,
just an observation, although we'd obviously need Eli's explicit
endorsement for that).

There would also be the matter of converting the cffi test suite from
py.test to stdlib unittest.

Cheers,
Nick.