On 1/24/2014 12:50 PM, Wes Turner wrote:
On Jan 24, 2014 11:43 AM, "Terry Reedy" <tjre...@udel.edu
<mailto:tjre...@udel.edu>> wrote:

 > On 1/24/2014 12:19 PM, Ram Rachum wrote:
 >>
 >> Hmm, on one hand I understand the need for the separation between
 >> python-dev and python-list, but on the other hand I don't think
 >> python-list is a good place to discuss Python, the language.

Is there a link to this sort of information? (e.g. a page with group
descriptions)

(EDIT) http://www.python.org/community/lists/

mail.python.org, which redirects to
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo

Python-list:
        General discussion list for the Python programming language
Python-Dev      Python core developers
Python-ideas    Discussions of speculative Python language ideas

 > Python-list is the place for such discussions. Questions such as
yours are common. I have been reading it for almost 17 years.

--
Terry Jan Reedy