On 17 Feb 2014 02:20, "Georg Brandl" <g.bra...@gmx.net> wrote:

> Am 16.02.2014 16:32, schrieb Benjamin Peterson:
> > On Sun, Feb 16, 2014, at 06:52 AM, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> >> I came across http://bugs.python.org/issue13663, which is about a
> >> pootle.python.org installation.  http://pootle.python.org/ currently
> >> returns a 500.  Are we still using Pootle, or should I just close
#13663?
> >> (Maybe the installation got broken in the move to OSL and then
> >> forgotten?)
> >
> > Per the comments in that bug (esp from Martin), I think we should just
> > remove pootle.python.org for good.
>
> For now.

We should ideally figure out another way to provide support for docs
translations, though. I already have a slot at the language summit to talk
about how we manage docs development in general, so if anyone has info on
the current status of docs translation efforts, I'd be happy to bring that
up as well.

Cheers,
Nick.