Hi,

Thanks Larry for being our release manager. How can we help you?

Sorry for giving you too much work with asyncio changes :-)

Python 3.4 is the largest release in term of new features since Python
3. To give you an overview of new features, 8 new modules were added
between Python 2.7 and 3.3. As many modules have been added between
Python 3.3 and 3.4 as between Python 2.7 and Python 3.3! Python 3.4
has 7 new modules:
http://techs.enovance.com/6521/openstack_python3

In Python 3.4: 14 PEP have been accepted and implemented. And I didn't
count Larry's PEP which still a draft (but its status should be final
IMO).

Victor