Le 01/06/2014 10:11, Steven D'Aprano a écrit :

My feeling is that the CPython standard library should be written for
CPython, that is, it should stick to the current naive implementation of
median, and if PyPy wants to speed the function up, they can provide
their own version of the module. I should *not* complicate the
implementation by trying to detect which Python the code is running
under and changing algorithms accordingly. However, I should put a
comment in the module pointing at the tracker issue. Does this sound
right to others?

It sounds ok to me.

Regards

Antoine.