On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Victor Stinner <victor.stin...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > ARMv7 3.x: "Read-only file system", Mercurial fails...
>
> I sent an email to Gregory P. Smith (owner).

For mine, its a case of me not having any monitoring for it. Sending me an
email worked.

In this case the SSD (a very fast usb3 memory stick) died after 9 months of
use. Not a surprise. I brought it back up on the internal flash for the
time being. I am in the process of setting up a new system (nvidia jetson
tk1) to replace this one that will be 1.5-3x faster depending on how you
measure it.

Monitoring idea for buildbots: If builders for all non-custom branches on a
buildbot are failing for more than some period of time or number of builds
each in a row, that is likely a sign of broken infrastructure or a common
platform specific code change that needs to be made.

anyone want to implement that?

-gps