<voice-from-audience>
burn the witch..
</voice-from-audience>

More seriously.. +1 to Harry voice. Adding type hints to function code is
so ugly that that i'm breaking silence and i'm expressing it here before
you, so:
It's ugly

Perhaps this question was asked a million times, but why not docstrings,
which seems to be more elegant and natural place for that?
I will not use it.
Damn, if i had reputation this could be a threat. ;)