Hi Zack,

On 23.06.15 06:42, Zachary Ware wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 10:37 PM, Nick Coghlan <ncogh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'd suggest explicitly reaching out to the Stackless folks to get
>> their feedback. As I believe the switched to a newer compiler and VC
>> runtime for Windows a while back, I suspect it will make their lives
>> easier rather than harder, but it's still worth asking for their
>> input.
> From a glance at the stackless repo, it looks like it still uses
> VS2008's project files (which pretty much means using MSVC 9), but I
> could have easily missed something.
>
> Christian, what say you?  Would having the project files from 3.5
> backported to 2.7 (but still using MSVC 9) be positive, negative, or
> indifferent for Stackless?

I am very positive about your efforts.

We wanted to create a Stackless 2.8 version end of 2013
with support for newer compilers, to begin with. After a while,
we stopped this, and I left the branch in a private, unmaintained
repository.
https://bitbucket.org/stackless-dev/stackless-private/branch/2.8-slp

Maybe you can make use of this, use it as you like it. You will
get an invitation.

cheers - Chris

--
Christian Tismer             :^)   tis...@stackless.com