Response from the Chrome devs:

This site has JS that reacts to the viewport resize event from top controls
showing by scrolling to the top.  I guess the intent might be to scroll to
the top when the phone rotates, and it overtriggers here.  I don't think
there's a short-term fix, but this seems like an interesting case to keep
in mind while evolving viewport resize behaviors.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Glenn Linderman <v+pyt...@g.nevcal.com>
wrote:

>  On 7/16/2015 12:11 PM, Ryan Gonzalez wrote:
>
> I have encountered this weird issue on Chrome for Android where scrolling
> up just a little causes the page to dart to the top. I was going to report
> it in the bug tracker, but I didn't see a label for the web site itself.
>
> Worst part is, this is stopping me from reading the humor page!
>

> Sounds more like a bug in Chrome than on the site, unless it is repeatable
> using other browsers, or unless the site has Chrome-specific code.

Ryan
[ERROR]: Your autotools build scripts are 200 lines longer than your
program. Something’s wrong.
http://kirbyfan64.github.io/