On 14.04.16 13:33, Martin Panter wrote:
On 14 April 2016 at 08:51, Serhiy Storchaka <storch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Most bug tracker emails still went in the Spam folder. I have a filter for
Roundap emails, but there is no any mark that I can use for filtering
Rietveld emails.

FWIW I set up the following filter in Gmail for Rietveld reviews:

Matches: http://bugs.python.org/review
Do this: Never send it to Spam

I suspect it helps, but occasionally I think stuff still goes to spam.
(Just don’t tell this secret rule to actual spammers :)

Thank you and Victor for this advise.

But this filter is not quite robust, for example it will cause this mail to be moved to the folder for Rietveld reviews.

I was going to try a different approach, append "+py" to my address for the tracker, as in your address.