On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 11:04 PM, Brett Cannon <br...@python.org> wrote:
> A quick comment about sending me fixes. While I do appreciate them, sending
> them as a pull request is much easier for me as (a) I don't have to hunt the
> changes down in the text, and (b) you will see the fixes others have done
> already to the PEP and I then don't have to figure out what changes have not
> already been fixed. And honestly, reading the PEP in its rendered format on
> GitHub is easier IMO than in the text format unless you have something
> specific to respond to (and even if you do, you can copy and paste the
> relevant bits into an email reply).

Personally, I find it more important to settle the open issues first,
so I will be looking for typos at a later stage. Besides, more typos
may be added in the process. I previously left some typos uncorrected
in attempt to keep the diffs of my commits cleaner. By the way, to see
what additions and wordings I have suggested, the right way is to look
at my PR(s).  I might send more PRs to clarify open issues etc., but
this will largely be based on my previous commits.

-- Koos