Hi all,

as I'm going to have a need to use the native `online backup API`__ provided
by SQLite, I looked around for existing solutions and found `sqlitebck`__.

I somewhat dislike the approach taken by that 3rd party module, and I wonder
if the API should/could be exposed by the standard library sqlite module
instead.

Another option would be using ctypes, but as I never used it, I dunno how easy
it is to maintain compatibility between different OSes...

What do you think?

Thanks&bye, lele.

__ https://www.sqlite.org/backup.html
__ https://github.com/husio/python-sqlite3-backup