On 1/6/2017 12:39 PM, André Lemos wrote:

I have a C++ module that I am compiling to use inside of my Python
installation under Mac OS.

If I compile & link it against a Framework enabled Python installation,
it works fine, but if I compile & link it against a /non/ enabled
Framework installation that we use for distribution, I simply get a non
inspiring:

Fatal Python error: PyThreadState_Get: no current thread

I am using python-config to get my flags on both the examples, but I
simply cannot get it to run (although it compiles fine) on a
/non/ enabled Framework installation.

This list is for development of furture releases. Questions about using current releases should go to python-list, Stackoverflow, or other help forums.

--
Terry Jan Reedy