On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 2:33 AM, Antoine Pitrou <solip...@pitrou.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:54:02 +0900
> INADA Naoki <songofaca...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ## Stripped annotation + without pydebug
>
> Does this mean the other measurements were done with pydebug enabled?
> pydebug is not meant to be used on production systems so, without
> wanting to disparage the effort this went into these measurements, I'm
> afraid that makes them not very useful.
>
> Regards
>
> Antoine.

Yes.  I used sys.getobjects() API which is available only in pydebug mode.
Since it adds two words to all objects for doubly linked list,  I did
sys.getsizeof(o) - 16
when calculating memory used by each type.

While it may bit different from --without-pydebug, I believe it's
useful enough to
estimate how much memory is used by each types.