Łukasz,

I am hereby accepting your PEP. This will be a great improvement in the
experience of users annotating large complex codebases. Congrats on the
design and implementation and on your shepherding the PEP through the
discussion phase. Also a special thanks to Serhiy for thoroughly reviewing
and contributing to the ast-expr-stringification code.

--Guido

PS. I have some editorial quibbles (mostly suggestions to make the
exposition clearer in a few places) but they don't affect acceptance of the
PEP and I will contact you at a later time with these.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)