Hi,

Thank you for this post to python-dev.

About my talk, it was a real pleasure to give it at PyCon Canada, and I
hope I could propose it to PyCon US for a larger public.

But the goal behind this talk was to show that we have a good community,
firstly by the external contributors and by the core-dev.

For the statistics, I used the REST API v3 of GitHub and matplotlib.

For the future, I would like to update them via a service running on my
own server and maybe submit it to the Python Software Foundation,
because I think it's a good indicator for the future contributors of the
project.

But seriously, I was surprised by the number of Pull Requests and by the
number of contributors from Feb 2017 to Oct 2017.

Here is my graph for October and November 2017.

I will share my scripts on Github and if you want to help me with some
good ideas, you are welcome.

Stéphane