Hi all,
We've recently tried to rebuild all Python packages with Python 3.6. However, we currently have bunch of packages that simply fail to build.

As the list contains >200 packages, it would be very helpful, if you (package maintainers) could help us solve the issues, as we cannot go one by one to investigate the issue.

I've attached the list of failed packages (failed.txt). You can search Koji to find out, what went wrong. Sometimes, it's just missing dependency. That dependency should be on this list as well. If it is not, maybe we lost it, please tell us if that's the case. Maybe the dependency is circular and something needs to be bootstrapped. If you need provenpackager powers, let me know.

Everything currently happens in a side tag. I will notify you when the side tag gets merged.

To build your package in mock, I've attached a configuration file for it (fedora-rawhide-x86_64-p36.cfg).

Some useful commands:

fedpkg build --target=f26-python3 # build in Koji from git

fedpkg build --target=f26-python3 --scratch # scratch build in Koji from git

koji build f26-python3 --scratch <srpm> # scratch build in Koji from SRPM

fedpkg srpm && mock -r fedora-rawhide-x86_64-p36 <srpm> # mock build

Thanks for your help.
--
Miro Hrončok
--
Phone: +420777974800
IRC: mhroncok
anjuta
APLpy
atomic
autoarchive
autowrap
aws-shell
borgbackup
btest
cantor
collectd
diffoscope
dnssec-trigger
elastic-curator
fedmsg
fence-agents
frepple
gcc-python-plugin
gerrymander
ginga
glom
gnome-abrt
gnome-builder
gnome-shell
google-api-python-client
graphite-api
gtimelog
gumbo-parser
gutenprint
heat-cfntools
hgsvn
hplip
initial-setup
insight
Io-language
kdevelop-python
lcgdm
libcec
libguestfs
libproxy
libreoffice
libreswan
libuser
libvirt-python
lvm2
netcdf4-python
netstat-monitor
openwsman
orca
orca
pag
pcs
pdc-client
pidgin
pidgin
ProDy
pyatspi
python-acme
python-adal
python-anyjson
python-astroML-addons
python-astroML
python-astropy
python-astroquery
python-astroscrappy
python-autobahn
python-beanbag
python-behave
python-billiard
python-blivet
python-blosc
python-boto3
python-breathe
python-BTrees
python-cached_property
python-cachetools
python-cassandra-driver
python-castellan
python-catkin_tools
python-ccdproc
python-ceilometerclient
python-cerberus
python-congressclient
python-cornice
python-csvkit
python-cups
python-cursive
python-deap
python-defusedxml
python-diff-cover
python-dill
python-django-admin-honeypot
python-django-avatar
python-django-countries
python-django-federated-login
python-django-filter
python-django-formtools
python-django-jsonfield
python-django-model-utils
python-django-mptt
python-django-notifications-hq
python-django-openstack-auth
python-django-pyscss
python-django-tinymce
python-dmidecode
python-envisage
python-fastcache
python-fastimport
python-fedmsg-meta-fedora-infrastructure
python-flask-migrate
python-flask-oidc
python-flask-openid
python-flask-script
python-flower
python-freezegun
python-gatspy
python-gensim
python-geoip2
python-gerritlib
python-glue
python-hacking
python-hglib
python-characteristic
python-inflect
python-jinja2_pluralize
python-kdcproxy
python-keystoneauth1
python-keystoneclient
python-keystonemiddleware
python-kitchen
python-kombu
python-k8sclient
python-lazr-smtptest
python-llfuse
python-magnumclient
python-manilaclient
python-marrow-mailer
python-mdp
python-microversion-parse
python-moksha-common
python-more-itertools
python-moss
python-mwclient
python-natsort
python-netdiff
python-networkx
python-nipy
python-novaclient-os-networks
python-novaclient-os-virtual-interfaces
python-oauth2client
python-openid-cla
python-openid-teams
python-openstacksdk
python-orderedset
python-os-brick
python-osc-lib
python-os-client-config
python-oslo-cache
python-oslo-concurrency
python-oslo-context
python-oslo-db
python-oslo-log
python-oslo-messaging
python-oslo-middleware
python-oslo-policy
python-oslo-reports
python-oslo-rootwrap
python-oslo-serialization
python-oslo-service
python-oslo-utils
python-oslo-versionedobjects
python-oslo-vmware
python-osrf-pycommon
python-parsedatetime
python-photutils
python-profilehooks
python-prov
python-pybtex-docutils
python-pybtex
python-pyface
python-pyopencl
python-pyramid-mako
python-pyramid
python-pyramid-tm
python-pytest-pep8
python-pytest-testmon
python-pyvo
python-recommonmark
python-repoze-who-plugins-sa
python-reproject
python-requests-mock
python-rows
python-scikit-image
python-seesaw
python-smartcols
python-sphinxcontrib-bibtex
python-sphinxcontrib-programoutput
python-sphinxcontrib-spelling
python-sqlacodegen
python-statsd
python-stem
python-structlog
python-suds
python-sure
python-swiftclient
python-s3transfer
python-tackerclient
python-taskw
python-tosca-parser
python-traitsui
python-troveclient
python-txaio
python-wcsaxes
python-wikitcms
python-xlwt
python-zc-lockfile
python-ZEO
python-ZODB
python-zope-configuration
python-zope-filerepresentation
python-zope-schema
python-zope-testrunner
python3-cherrypy
python3-openid
python3-pocketlint
radicale
rpy
shogun
soletta
system-config-printer
telepathy-gabble
unbound
unoconv
yokadi
config_opts['root'] = 'fedora-rawhide-x86_64'
config_opts['target_arch'] = 'x86_64'
config_opts['legal_host_arches'] = ('x86_64',)
config_opts['chroot_setup_cmd'] = 'install @build'
config_opts['dist'] = 'rawhide'  # only useful for --resultdir variable subst
config_opts['extra_chroot_dirs'] = [ '/run/lock', ]
config_opts['releasever'] = '26'

config_opts['package_manager'] = 'dnf'

config_opts['yum.conf'] =
'[main]\ncachedir=/var/cache/yum\ndebuglevel=1\nlogfile=/var/log/yum.log\nreposdir=/dev/null\nretries=20\nobsoletes=1\ngpgcheck=0\nassumeyes=1\ninstall_weak_deps=0\n\n#

repos\n\n[build]\nname=build\nbaseurl=https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//repos/f26-python3/latest/x86_64\n'