On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 08:37:34AM -0000, vinayakagarwal6...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello everyone!
> My name is Vinayak Agarwal. I am a Computer Science student currently
> pursuing Bachelors. I would like to be participate in this group.

Hello, Vinayak

> I would some assistance in getting started in contributing to Fedora.
>
> I was looking at the project idea 'Integration between package managers: dnf
> pip plugin' and was quite interested in the same. I wrote a basic script to
> emulate the functionality.
>
> Could someone please guide me on how to go ahead?

You can start by creating an account in Fedora Account System at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/

You can start hanging out in #fedora-python @ freenode and checking the dnf
repositories at https://github.com/rpm-software-management/ (is this
moving to pagure?)

While at IRC, you can also ping the guys in the channel to get more
information on the project.

Now, if you also want to know other areas of the project, you can also
check https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join

Welcome :)

--
Athos Ribeiro