Hi.

Tornado 6 doesn't support Python 2. Let's update the python-torando package to Python 3 only. There are several consumers of python2-torando and if their maintainers are interested, they can package it separately.

$ dnf repoquery --repo=compose{,-source} --whatrequires python2-tornado
bup-0:0.29.2-3.fc30.src
bup-web-0:0.29.2-3.fc30.x86_64
python-httpretty-0:0.9.5-5.fc30.src
python-pika-0:1.0.1-1.fc31.src
python-urllib3-0:1.24.2-1.fc31.src
salt-0:2019.2.0-1.fc31.noarch
uwsgi-plugin-python2-tornado-0:2.0.17.1-10.fc31.x86_64

Note that tornado is often used to test things. We can (and should) just skip such tests from Python 2 httpretty, pika and urllib3.

Is the plan OK? I'll talk to the dependent packages maintainers, but wanted to check with torando co-maintainers first.
--
Miro Hrončok