Am 11.12.19 um 13:08 schrieb Lumir Balhar:
> I don't know these tools but you can guess what happened from the file/line
> combination in the stack and from the error name which contains the name of
> the exception.

Well, unfortunately this is not the case for certbot. It crashes in a generic
import helper from python-requests which it uses to support both vendored and
system libraries. Only the exception content would tell us which library is
missing... :-(

(Unfortunately this matches my previous experience with retrace/Python crashes.)

> It'd be better to have also a content of an exception.

I filed https://github.com/abrt/faf/issues/856 - hopefully that is the right
place.

(I'm a bit pessimistic though as I think the feature I am looking for already
has a ticket - which has been open for more than 6 years.)

Felix