On 8/13/23 17:17, Mukundan Ragavan wrote:
On 8/13/23 16:28, Mukundan Ragavan wrote:
I am going to orphan the following packages unless someone wants to pick them up. I do not have time to maintain them anymore since the dependencies have become more and more complex with each release.Several of these packages do not have dependencies packaged in Fedora.

spyder (docstring-to-markdown)
python-rope (pytoolconfig)
python3-lsp-server (yapf >=0.33)
python-lsp-black
python-lsp-server
python-lsp-jsonrpc
python-pyls-spyder
python-qdarkstyle

In addition, I will also orphan the following packages -

python-spyder-kernels
python-textdistance
python-three_merge
python-libsass
python-qtsass
python-qtconsole
python-nbconvert
python-nbclient
python-QtAwesome

Some/most of these were packaged by me for spyder. I intend to orphan these unless someone wants to pick up.

thanks.

I have now orphaned the following packages -

python-rope
python-lsp-server
python-lsp-black
python-lsp-jsonrpc
python-pyls-spyder
python-qdarkstyle
python-spyder-kernels
python-versioneer
python-textdistance
python-three_merge
python-libsass
python-qtsass
python-qtconsole
python-QtAwesome
python-QtPy
python-qstylizer
python-Rtree
python-whatthepatch
python-wurlitzer
python-apply-defaults
python-entrypoints
python-jupyterlab_pygments
python-pickleshare
python-helpdev
spyder

I have transferred python-{nbclient,nbconvert} to churchyard.