On 15.10.2016 23:19, Nick Timkovich wrote:
Features and speed are good, but I'm interested in getting something
with the basic features into the Standard Library so it's just there.
Not having done that before and bit clueless, I'm wanting to learn
that slightly less-technical procedure. What are the steps to make
that happen?

As I said, it has been discussed and the consensus so far was: "not everything needs to be a class if it does not provide substantial benefit" + "functions are more flexible" + "if it's slower that the original it won't happen".

Cheers,
Sven