On 10/21/2016 12:13 PM, Mark Lawrence via Python-ideas wrote:

This list is irrelevant.  The PSF has to be consistent across all of its lists.

This list is not irrelevant, and yes *volunteers who moderate* should be
consistent.

 Who the hell is Marietta, I don't recall a single post from her in 16 years of
using Python?

She is a fellow Pythonista, and you owe her an apology.

--
~Ethan~

P.S. Should you decide to bring my own stupidity a few months of ago of being
insulting, you should also take note that I took responsibility for it and
apologized myself.