Abe-

You are correct. However I think it may still be salvageable.

In your code example, you could be either making a dict with a key of 1, or a
set of a delayed object. But there's no reason to build a set of a delayed
object because hashing it would immediately un-delay.

Similarly, I am not sure delayed should be allowed inside of function headers.

So we could say that dictionary keys and sets shouldn't be allowed to use the
delayed keyword. Same with function headers. Are there any other collisions?

-Joseph