Hello, and sorry for the late answer,

Le 29/01/2018 à 01:41, Steven D'Aprano a écrit :
[...]
I'll comment on the email: for some reason, the implementation you
give has extraneous pipes | at the start and end of each line, e.g.:
This is... unexpected, and doesn't even show on my version of the mail.
My guess is some formatting happening behind the scenes
(Code being emailed probably needs to stay below 78 characters per line
to avoid being wrapped at the ends of lines.)
I will try to remember this.

Oh, and something I forgot in my last e-mail:
credit for the |`stdout_redirected()`| contextmanager:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4675728/redirect-stdout-to-a-file-in-python.