On 13 June 2018 at 11:06, Michael Selik <m...@selik.org> wrote:

> Google will probably fix this problem for you after dataclasses become
> popular. The docs will gain a bunch of inbound links and the issue will
> (probably) solve itself as time passes.

Sometimes when reading a PEP it isn't especially clear exactly which
version it landed in, or whether or not there were significant changes
post-acceptance based on issues discovered during the beta period, though.

So the idea of a "Release-Note" header that points to the version specific
What's New entry seems like a decent idea to me (and may actually help the
What's New section supplant the PEP in search results).

Cheers,
Nick.