Hi Marko,

Regarding switching over to GitHub issues:
* I copy-pasted the MockP original code to GitHub issues.
* There's a clunky way to view the discussion at
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-ideas/2018-September/subject.html#start
.
* The less clunky way to view the discussion is to subscribe to the mailing
list and use Gmail to move all the messages from python-ideas to python
ideas list and all the messages from the discussions we have to a
"contracts" label and view the discussion with your email client.
* A week earlier I didn't think I'd be saying this, but I like email for
discussion better. It works on mobile and I can send messages offline, and
I send 90% of my messages on my phone and when I'm offline. Unless you know
an alternative (WhatsApp, maybe?) that fits my use cases off the top of
your head, I think we should stick to email.
* My proposal: We split the discussion into a new email thread, we keep the
latest agreed upon proposal on GitHub issues.