Hey everyone,

I am really new to Python contribution community want to propose below
methods for List object. Forgive me if this is not the format to send an
email.

1. *list.replace( item_to_be_replaced, new_item )*: which replaces all the
occurrences of an element in the list instead of writing a new list
comprehension in place.
2. *list.replace( item_to_be_replaced, new_item, number_of_occurrences )*:
which replaces the occurrences of an element in the list till specific
number of occurrences of that element. The number_of_occurrences can
defaulted to 0 which will replace all the occurrences in place.
3. *list.removeall( item_to_be_removed )*: which removes all the
occurrences of an element in a list in place.

What do you think about these features?
Are they PEP-able? Did anyone tried to implement these features before?
Please let me know.

Thank you,
Sukumar