you are right on the lines you mentioned. Those are all working if i run it
as a module which i do every time.
This is somewhat unpleasant to me, especially while developing something
and trying to test it quickly.
I just want to be able to use same relative imports and run single file
with `python3 test_main.py` for example.
Running files as modules every time is tiring. This is my problem.
I could not come up with a concrete solution idea yet i am thinking on it.
Open to suggestions.

Thank you all for your help!