I love moredots ❤️

With pip install funcoperators, one can implement the *dotmul* iff dotmul
can be implemented as a function.

L *dotmul* 1

Would work.

Or even a simple tweak to the library would allow L *dot* s to be [x*s for
x in L] and L /dot/ s to be [x/s for x in L]"

I'd implement something like "if left is iterable and right is not, apply
[x*y for x in left] else if both are iterable, apply [x*y for x,y in
zip(left, right)] etc."

Iterble

Disclaimer : I'm the creator of funcoperators