Are you a moderator or committed?

I disagree with you. This, like the communication thread, is about improving
the ability of the Python community to work together. If you don’t think others
can have a respectful discussion about that, that’s the community’s fault, not
mine.

Again, the goal of this thread is for constructive discussion.

Sent from my iPhone