On 3/15/19 2:34 PM, francismb wrote:

I understand that no one really wants to annoy the language users by
breaking the code and that's why those changes are considered carefully.

Is that may be because there is no easy way to write a translator? or
there is no translator to help transition?

Translating existing code is a small problem when the
language changes backwards-incompatibly.  The larger
problem is unlearning what I used to know and learning a
new language.  If that happens enough, I'll stop using a
language.  One of Python's strengths is that it evolves
very slowly, and knowledge I work hard to accumulate now
remains useful for a long time.