Your proposed syntax is hard to implement, because it would require
invasive syntax changes to the language itself. That's probably not worth
it.

However, there are other ways to achieve what you're looking for that don't
require changing the language itself. This issue has some proposals:
https://github.com/python/mypy/issues/1641.